Sabtu, 11 Februari 2017

Isolated what?

Well my friends it's time to talkin' about isolating...
the first amazing challange of each young photographer (as I am), the first deal with our cameras... 
Please note that this blog is written by a rookie.. I've joined the microstock world about 18 months ago and I've found it hard to learn something about isolating, it seemed to be like a secret... everyone was talkin about post-production, create path, clip, photoshop....
I wasn't looking for something that correct my pictures, I was looking for a great way to take pictures in an isolated style...
So I've started take thousand of pics in different condition with many homemade tools... I've already told you that'a a beginner guide with simple tips...

The first step has been shooting to objects on a white plexiglass board, during the day, using the sunlight as unique light source. it's an easy way to start, you have to move a little to find the right position for shooting paying attention to shadows (sunlight makes them really dark), the result is something like this! 

continue...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar